Monday, July 6, 2009

VE011 - B02 JOURNAL ENTRY #3

  • Challenge
*date/time of experience
- July 4, 2009 at about 12-12:45 pm

*values that I have practiced
- fun and friendship


- I arrived earlier than my usual time of going to school. While waiting for those who were my closest among my blockmates, my other blockmates who were the most "makulit" in the class arrived. And from that, I had a chance to have a bonding with them which had been very funny. :)) I really felt happy during that experience and what I learned from it is to have time to get to know other people surrounding me , particularly my blockmates, and establish a good and memorable friendship with them. :))


  • If you will have one outstanding virtue, what would you want it to be? Why?
- If I will have one outstanding virtue, that will be calmness, or simply to have a peace of mind. I believe that accomplishment and success will surely follow if I would first feel the inner peace within me. Having a peace of mind lets you think of the positive side and perspective of things, without anything to worry about, and therefore, developing a positive attitude for every person. Having a positive thinking and attitude lets a person develop perseverance and hard work in every thing that he does, thus, resulting to accomplishment and success.

No comments:

Post a Comment