Thursday, August 20, 2009

VE011 - B02 JOURNAL ENTRY #10

  • Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure
- When I was in 4th year high school, I had experienced negative peer pressure. I had been pressured by one of my friends to drink an alcoholic beverage during a certain occasion. I admit that I drink alcoholic beverages but during that time, I really don't want to because I've made a promise to myself, that is not to drink anymore until I graduated high school.
  • How did you react to it? Why?
- I really don't want to drink during that time but my friend insisted. I did not have any choice but to do it. I did it not because I want to but only to satisfy what my friend wanted. And to clear things up, I only took a shot of it.
  • How did you feel about your reaction/decision?
- I felt disappointed on myself because I have let them take control over my decision for myself.
  • What have you learned/realized from your experience?
- I have realized that I should have stand on my decision of not to drink and that I must not be affected by peer pressure easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment